Sunday, April 19, 2009

Today is a day out with the folks. It's be ages since I sat down and had lunch with them. Preparing for SR and.... our newly launched site schwingschwing.com
It's a totally different style and I hope those who supported SR like it too!


 


and a few days back I have decided to chop my hair really short!
How about this. Should I be back on SR? You decide :)
Random pictures for the day!




- lunch with the folks
- went over to CCK to pay respects for a close family member
- accompany mum to the doctor
- back home to back SR sales item



5 comments:

  1. OMG the new site is veryvery nice!! I didn't even know it was launched -.- hahah and I like your short cropped hair Annie! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome hair Annie!!! Can reveal which salon u went? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. locketlovee : HAHA I HAVE NOT MASS EMAIL (SOME) BUT SOME HOW I TESTED AND THE 1ST MAILING LIST SEEMS TO FAILED:(

    jns81: O nO, i FORGET THE SALON NAME. COS I "STALK" MY HAIRSTYLIST FRM FEP TO TANJONG PAGAR. I CAN PROVIDE HER NUMBER IF YOU WANT. JUST DROP ME AN EMAIL

    scarletroom.sales@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete