Thursday, June 11, 2009

AWAY

Hi babes,
I will be away on a buying trip from 11th - 13th June. There will be no internet access. I apologise in advance if we caused any delay. In case you are wondering my schedule, feel free to check the right sidebar on my status :)
That should help if you feel panicky and wonder, "hmmm what's take so long for thescarletroom to reply?"
So well I will be trying my best to clear the mountain of email due to TSR02 post :) I can't be sure I can clear all since it's like 300++ in one day, but I wil try k :)
Hope to bring more lovely stuff at affordable price to you girls soon!
Coming up, Mesh bodysuit and a mysteriously sexy bodycon in crazy mesh and jersey material!
Regards
Annie

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Annie, i can't wait for the exciting items that you've mentioned! heh. and i can't believe that u're running SR on top of so many other things! (including having a life!) amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete